Machining | Advanced Laser Machining
Our team will work with you from design through production, ensuring you receive quality work and excellent customer service.
Our Machining Capabilities
The multiple machining capabilities we offer provide increased value to your supply chain. We are able to work with a variety of material types, including aluminum, steel, titanium, plastic, copper, brass, stainless, castings, forgings, and more. Our machining services can handle all projects, from low to high volume, with any size part requirements.
The machining capabilities we offer at AL include:
- Multi-Axis CNC milling, machining, and turning
- Automated machining cells
- Swiss machining
- Laser machining and marking
- Turning (conventional and continuous feed)
Machining Benefits for Our Markets
From fully-automated robotic machining cells to low-volume, high-complexity parts, the engineers and machinists at AL are eager to help find and provide solutions to your needs with professionally-machined parts. Our machining capabilities offer a variety of benefits across all of the markets we serve.
- Agriculture/Construction Equipment: AL knows that the equipment used by farmers and construction workers is the keystone to their operations. We take great pride in creating high-quality parts that are delivered on time, allowing our customers to build and deliver equipment to the ag and construction markets when they need them.
- Energy: As the world’s demand for renewable energy increases, so does AL’s commitment to supporting the energy market. Our expertise in contract manufacturing will help get your products to market faster and allow you to keep pace with this ever-changing and growing market.
- Construction: When your construction project requires custom fabricated and assembled metal components, you will want to partner with AL. With over 25 years of experience working with our customers to deliver custom solutions, we are ready to solve your most complex construction challenges.
- Aviation: Our professional, precise machining services ensure customer satisfaction and safety. We offer tight tolerances, ongoing documented quality checks for Foreign Object Damage (FOD), and special attention to the aerodynamic surfaces. The trained and dedicated AL staff works to exceed our aviation customers’ expectations.