Coating & Finishing | Advanced Laser Machining
We are proud to work with approved, best-in-class partners allowing us to offer our customers a large variety of available materials and finishes.
Offering a Variety of Options to Fit Your Needs
Our coating and finishing services are aligned to support both our assembly and contract manufacturing customers. We also perform powder coating in-house, providing us with the ability to work with both large and small parts in our 15,000 square foot dedicated facility.
Our coating and finishing options include:
- A-Coat (aquence/autophoretic)
- Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC)
- Chemical film/chromate conversion
- Tin/tin lead
- Wet paint
Coating & Finishing Benefits for Our Markets
All of our markets appreciate the high-quality, durable results they receive from our coating and finishing services. Whether you require chemical-resistant finishing or a metal coating, AL can provide what you need.
- Defense: For over 25 years, we’ve supported our defense partners with processes and business systems that are able to meet the stringent government requirements. AL is prepared to meet your needs through every stage, from prototype to PPAP to production.
- Construction: When your construction project requires professional coating and finishing, you’ll want to partner with AL. Our years of experience working with customers to deliver custom solutions ensure we are ready to solve even the most complex of construction challenges.
- Aviation: Our trained and dedicated staff ensure we exceed our aviation customers’ expectations. In coating and finishing – as well as our other services – we offer tight tolerances, extra quality checks for Foreign Object Damage (FOD), and pay special attention to aerodynamic surfaces.