Assembly Operations | Advanced Laser
Offering a Variety of Scalable Solutions to Fit Your Needs
AL has the ability to support higher-volume, automated solutions, as well as low-volume, manual cells. Our state-of-the-art assembly facility is linked directly to fabrication and finishing, and we offer flexible assembly lines in order to provide you with a single supplier for all of your needs. Assembly operations are also scalable, allowing us to grow with your business.
Our team provides a wide variety of assembly operations, including:
- Highly technical
- PEM insertion
- Micro welding
- White room assembly
- Lot traceability
- Supply chain management
- More services added every day
Assembly Benefits for Our Markets
AL assembly services are available to all markets, and our teams work closely with customers to ensure we exceed expectations throughout the process, from PO acceptance to product delivery. While any market may benefit, our assembly process is a leader for the Aviation, Commercial/Military Vehicle, and IT markets.
- Aviation: Tight tolerances, ongoing documented quality checks for Foreign Object Damage (FOD), and special attention to aerodynamic surfaces. Our commitment to quality is backed by our AS9100D certification. We have a trained and dedicated staff to ensure our aviation customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Information Technology: A mix of mid/high-volume products, hardware insertion, tight timelines, and high-quality standards. Risk-based supply chain management strategy ensures we have purchased components on site when needed, and redundancy built in for when the unexpected happens.
- Commercial/Military Vehicle: In-house powder coating to provide finishes that please even the most discerning customers. Over 25 years of fabricating and assembling products for the commercial vehicle market. Vertically integrated to allow us to take the part from raw material to finished assembly.
- Medical: Controlled environments and processes ensure our medical customers received consistent, well documented results. AL can provide standard validation and verification protocols, or work with our customers to develop specialized validation protocols.